Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please dear god!!!! Not Final Fantasy 14!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Please dear god!!!! Not Final Fantasy 14!!!! Empty Please dear god!!!! Not Final Fantasy 14!!!!

Post  Radical_daydreamer Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:16 am

So Final Fantasy 13 is over the horizon, and you know in another couple of years another Final fantasy will be out. Please SquareEnix let Final Fantasy rest, you've milked it enough. I lost interest in Final fantasy after Final fantasy 10, but it still goes on and on and on. Now like the hypocrite I am, i'll probably go buy Final Fantasy 13 when it comes out. Crying or Very sad But Square Enix, revive one of your old series,.....I don't know like the Chrono series. Or buy the Breath of Fire License from Capcom and make a new Breath of Fire game. There goes a series which has not been rung dry yet, although Breath of fire 5 shamed all of us Breath of Fire fans.

Radical_daydreamer
Admin

https://thelastroleplayers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Please dear god!!!! Not Final Fantasy 14!!!! Empty FF13 is going to take it to a new low

Post  Sanguinius_Kain Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:02 am

Well a good judge of if FF13 is going to be any good is when FFVII Advent Children Complete + is going to have like a 6 hour long demo for FF13. But it is right, FF13 is going to have like 3 or 4 games to do finish the story. 2 PS3 games and like a DS game and a Cell phone game. NOW THAT IS MILKING!!!! Shocked Mad I think they should bring back the Vagrent Story series or a new Parasite Eve game (God I love those game) but there is a new PSP one coming of that (Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday). A new Einhander game would kick much ass.

Sanguinius_Kain
Admin

Back to top Go down