Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings all

2 posters

Go down

Greetings all Empty Greetings all

Post  Sanguinius_Kain Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:40 am

On behalf of myself I would like to wish any and all who come to the board to have fun and enjoy your selfs.

To start this off I would like any one who reads this to write about one of your best RPG memory. For me it has to be after I picked up a copy of Wild Arms at a local pawn shop for like 5 bucks. I got home put it in my PS and the sec that anime intro with the still in my head to this day song just ripped me a new one. Hell I still hear that song and tons of memorys flood to my mind and I can't forget it at all.

So what are some of your RPG memorys? What a Face

Sanguinius_Kain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greetings all Empty Re: Greetings all

Post  Radical_daydreamer Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:20 am

I would have to say my first memorable rpg experiences was the old school pimped out gold zelda on the NES, but is Zelda even considered a RPG, or just action/adventure?

Radical_daydreamer
Admin

https://thelastroleplayers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanguinius_Kain Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:36 am

Do you really want to start that fight with me..........Zelda is no where near a RPG. I hate it when people think that it is. It has none of the real parts of what make a RPG. I would call it action. Plus you were always a Sega guy right. Phantasy Star 4 FTW!!!!!!!

Sanguinius_Kain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum